We're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the Kelly Klosure team. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Kelly Klosure Systems
PO Box 1058
220 North "H"
Fremont, Nebraska 68026-1058
- DRAFTING TECHNICIAN
KELLY GROUP, INC. dba KELLY KLOSURE SYSTEMS
POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR DRAFTING TECHNICIAN
Kelly Klosure Systems a leading manufacturer of small and specialty buildings and enclosures has an opening for a Drafting Technician. Kelly Klosure Systems is committed to creating value for our customers through innovative building and enclosure solutions. Honest, fair and ethical business practices are woven into our culture and form the foundation for our success.
We are a company that stresses both corporate and personal integrity. Our work place is an engaging, high-energy customer-service oriented environment. Our team works together to achieve annual sales of $7,000,000. Kelly Klosure Systems will educate you on our company’s products. Visit our website www.kellyklosure.com to learn more.
The Drafting Technician is responsible for quick and accurate CAD drawings of Kelly Klosure product lines and assistance with other drafting needs as required. This is a 40 hour per week position with benefits. This position is responsible for the following duties:
- Order confirmation drawings
- Customer field set-up drawings
- Detailed shop drawings / bills of material
- Assist marketing and sales with pre-sales and proposal drawings
- Assist with the drawing demand load as necessary in other areas
- Other duties as requested
The below job qualifications are essential in this position:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Has worked in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude of flexibility and cooperation
- Works well with others
- Work overtime as requested
We seek applicants who are familiar with Microsoft Office and general office procedure.
KELLY GROUP, INC. offers benefits for full time employees. We also maintain a drug free work place. Post offer drug testing is required. Smoking in the office is prohibited.